Microsoft released Cumulative Update for 2020 Wave 1 (16.2) for June 2020.
You can download the CU from this link.
- Migrate data from Business Central 14.x on-premises to Business Central 15.x online
- Modern authentication to connect to Common Data Service and Dynamics 365 Sales
- Updated error telemetry in Application Insights for partners
Platform Hotfixes Highlights
- The DecimalPlaces property is ignored in some reports.
- The IncludeCaption property for columns bound to fields that belong to a table extension does not work
- The subpage lines are not editable anymore if you move to a List page after searching through the Tell Me feature and then go back to the subpage lines
Application Hotfixes Highlights
- “Location code does not exist” error message displays while you create a special order.
- If you select a customer before printing the Customer – Detailed Aging report, the report prints the Integer field instead of the Customer No. field
- “Nothing to Handle. This is after a Warehouse Receipt was posted, but not put-away. A purchase Credit Memo was then posted to pull it out of the Receive bin. Additional Purchase was then Putaway. ” error message displays when you create a pick.
You can learn more about the features and hotfixes visiting this link.