With over 3+ years of combined professional experience accumulated from retail + software industry in United Arab Emirates, I enjoy building stuff with tech and trying out new software frameworks. I am a Fullstack Developer with a knack for product design with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
When I’ve got some time on my hands, I’d enjoy a nice long walk at the beach or listen to Dr. Jordan Peterson’s lectures from his Psychology class. Winters are my favorite season. I’d re-watch HBO’s Silicon Valley when I am feeling blue. Silicon Valley inspired me to self-teach myself Fullstack Development! I really wish they made a movie out of it!
April 2019 – Present
- Developing AL customization and reports for D365 Business Central.
- Designing, coding and converting business logic to Business Central solution (extension).
- Supporting day-to-day technical queries related to Business Central, and NAV.
- Providing on-call technical support to clients resolving technical concerns in sandbox and production.
- Collaborating on multiple Business Central developments in a fast paced environment developing features under strict guidelines and time frames.
- Responsible for deploying Business Central extensions to live environment for clients in UK, US and MENA region.
- Liaising with Functional Consultants on day to day basis for new requirement development or change requests to be worked on.
Bsc. in Computer Engineering
A 4-years Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering combines software-related classes in networks, operating systems and programming languages with hardware-related courses covering memory components, microprocessors and fiber optics. The program meshes formal coursework with practical experience.